The Church is comprised of a rich variety of people, and Saint Paul teaches us that, while we have different gifts and callings, we are all called to build up the Body of Christ according to our own particular vocation. (1 Corinthians 12) On this page, which we hope to update regularly, we introduce you to some of the members of our Church, and to their reflections on their faith.
Metropolitan Church of Saints Raphael, Nicholas & Irene
Church Entrance: 14 Balintore Road, Rondebosch
Saturday 4 February
Afrikaans Divine Liturgy
18 February, 9 am
English Divine Liturgy
Details of the services at the Cathedral of Saint George in Cape Town for February 2017 are available here.
Visit the Digital Chant Stand to find the texts (in English and Greek) for the Church’s services.
Search this site
Recent blog posts
- Official visit from The Greek Deputy Minister of foreign affairs to Cape Town, South Africa
- St Georges Sunday school Christmas Karavaki 2016- Archbisnhopric of Good Hope, Cape Town, South Africa
- The Port Elizabeth Hellenic Community celebrates 80 years!
- A cameo history of the Port Elizabeth Hellenic Community
- Feast Day celebrations of St Sergios and St Bacchus and St Sergius of Radonezh – Metropolitan Church of Saints Raphael, Nicholas and Irene, Cape Town.
- Love Your Enemies…
- The Fear of God
- Whoever Loses their Life will Save it
Today’s readings & saints